Production / CNC Press Brake Operator – We offer an excellent opportunity with an inclusive culture and the ability to grow within the organization!
We are a growing manufacturing company Kenosha, WI that offers its employees competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity to learn the entire manufacturing process from order generation to customer service.
The Company: Cordeck is a family friendly environment and is known throughout the industry for the great care they give their clients and employees alike.
- Our company motto is to do “Whatever It Takes” to delight our growing customer base.
- We believe in treating all employees and customers the way they want to be treated – with courtesy and respect.
The Position: We’re looking for a Production / Press Brake Operator. The pay range we’re offering is based on experience.
- We offer paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) with company match and profit sharing.
- We also offer a comprehensive health insurance package for full-time employees.
- Three to five years of metal fabrication experience including set-up of CNC controlled press brakes. Bystronic or Cincinnati equipment experience is preferred.
- Metal shearing experience is required.
- Determine sequence of multiple pass operations on complicated parts.
- Work from drawings, specifications, or templates.
- Work with minimal supervision and/or instruction.
- First shift operation with flexible starting time; may be required to work until 6:00pm.
- Overtime available during peak times based on customer demand.
- Meet daily objectives in production, quality, and timely shipment of customer orders.
- Flexibility to move to work in other areas when required. Outdoor work may be required.
- Communicate with company managers on a daily basis ensuring objectives have been achieved in a safe, timely, and cost effective manner.
- Provide Excellent Customer Service!
The Location: Cordeck is based in Kenosha, WI. This is a great place to work because we offer a variety of responsibilities on a daily basis and opportunity for growth. We are an inclusive culture and have fun at work.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive pay and benefits.
- Great and inclusive company culture
- Daily variety of responsibilities
- Opportunities for growth
KAM Industries, Ltd., d/b/a Cordeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.