Whatever it takes.
Whenever you need it.
Established in 1994 in Kenosha, WI, Cordeck is a family-owned, full-service manufacturer of corrugated steel deck. Prior to Cordeck's existence, the Moore family served in the construction industry for over 35 years, earning extensive experience and knowledge that is proudly passed on to Cordeck's current and future customers.
To provide even faster, more convenient metal deck product delivery to its clients, Cordeck also operates metal deck manufacturing and distribution centers in the following locations.
- Houston, TX
- Metro Dallas, TX
- Memphis, TN
- Cincinnati, OH
- Middlesex, NJ
- Additional strategic locations are planned
Cordeck In Floor Cellular Raceway Solutions was established upon the company’s 2003 acquisition of N-R-G FLOR® and Walkerdeck®* In Floor Cellular Raceway Systems from Walker Systems, Inc. and subsequent acquisition of HH Robertson In Floor Cellular Raceway System from CENTRIA in 2015.
Cordeck remains committed to serving the aftermarket needs for owners and managers of these systems, and to advance In Floor Cellular Raceway technology to meet the needs of the intelligent and sustainable buildings of tomorrow. Cordeck’s mission is to consistently provide high-quality building products and services through world-class customer service, and to always conduct business with only the highest degree of ethics and standards.
*Walkerdeck is a registered trademark of The Wiremold Company.
To Provide Excellent Customer Service!
We will continue to do “Whatever It Takes” to lead the industry in service while establishing nationwide name recognition. Our dedication to clients, community, and employees will remain strong by building long-term relationships, finding solutions and providing personal growth opportunities. Through continuous improvement programs and market analysis, we will seek and determine expansion opportunities throughout the country.
- To have a positive attitude about yourself and Cordeck.
- To show employees that you care about them and the company.
- To treat people with the respect and courtesy that you would treat yourself.
- To come to work each day with the goal to make Cordeck a better place to work.
- To give great customer service to our customers and fellow team members.
- Create an environment at work that is receptive to others ideas and opinions.
- To challenge employees to make themselves and Cordeck better.
- To work as a team, and to be supportive of the decisions made by Upper Management.
- The opportunity for everyone is there, all you have to do is reach for it.
- To achieve the goals that you have set above for each given year.
Employee Recognition Awards:
- Attendance: After one year of employment, certificate awarded with pay for unused personal time.
- Anniversary Milestone: Every 5 Years
- Safety Program
- Employee of the Quarter
- FISH! Philosophy program. Implementing techniques that support a positive and energizing culture by: being there for each other, making someone’s day, choosing to have a positive attitude while enjoying work with a little fun.
- Constant improvement at work through the 6S Program (formerly 5S) and quarterly Kaizen events.
- Cordeck for a Cause – Charitable committee to participate in local, regional and in-house events to benefit a charitable cause. For more information, see the "Supporting Our Communities" section below.
- Recognition Events.
- Special Luncheons.
- Baseball game outings
- Summer Picnic
- Christmas Party
- Additional fun events!
- Health Care Coverage – Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurances
- HSA insurance plan option allowing you to save pre-tax dollars for health care expenses
- Supplemental Insurance Coverages
Salary and Retirement Planing
- Competitive wages with annual performance and salary/wage reviews
- Annual bonus
- 401(k) – Pre-tax and Roth savings plan with a company match
- Profit Sharing Plan
- 5 paid vacation days after one year of employment. Additional days earned at 2nd, 5th and 15th years.
- 7 observed holidays
Education and Training
- Off-site seminars and training for job-related courses
- Scholarship program for children of employees
Supporting Our Communities
At Cordeck, we believe that we can make a difference in the communities in which we operate and that our employees are the greatest resource for creating this change. We are so dedicated to these beliefs that we created Cordeck for a Cause, a charitable giving committee comprised of Cordeck employees. Cordeck for a Cause reviews all donation requests and approves donations made to charitable organizations to benefit causes within the surrounding communities of each Cordeck location. Learn more about our impact on the surrounding communities.
Cordeck for a Cause attempts to financially support as many local organizations as possible and, in some cases, these organizations need physical participation or tangible items to reach their goals. In these cases, Cordeck for a Cause organizes our employees to assist in these community activities like helping to build the Kenosha Dream Playground or participating in local walks/runs and golf outings.
We also help to meet the needs of our community by organizing various support drives such as: blood, food, school supply, and several additional types of drives.
At the heart of Cordeck, we are especially vigilant in the fight to find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. In this effort, we have partnered with the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) as our flagship charity. We hold an annual Double Down for Diabetes Texas Hold’em Tournament and Casino Night event – with all proceeds being donated to JDRF – and also participate in the JDRF One Walk as well as bike ride events each year.
Additionally, Cordeck for a Cause provides charitable contributions to Youth for Christ (YFC) of Southeastern Wisconsin a non-denominational Christian group supporting young individuals in building a lifelong relationship with Jesus Christ, and Royal Family Kids - Kenosha, WI a program that provides safe support and trauma recovery though camps and mentoring clubs.
Cordeck continually looks for ways to support the communities we serve and, as we value what is important to our employees, we welcome suggestions of charities that are meaningful to them.