We offer an excellent opportunity with an inclusive culture and the ability to grow within the organization!
We are a growing manufacturing company Kenosha, WI that offers its employees competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity to learn the entire manufacturing process from order generation to customer service.
The Company: Cordeck is a family friendly environment and is known throughout the industry for the great care they give their clients and employees alike.
- Our company motto is to do “Whatever It Takes” to delight our growing customer base.
- We believe in treating all employees and customers the way they want to be treated – with courtesy and respect.
The Position: We’re looking for a Semi-Truck Driver. The pay range we’re offering is based on experience. No overnight trips, home every evening.
- We offer paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) with company match and profit sharing.
- We also offer a comprehensive health insurance package for full-time employees.
- Valid commercial driver’s license (CDL-A) is required.
- One to three years of driving experience of flatbed trailers.
- Confirm contents of each shipment load matches the manifest document.
- Perform inspections of your vehicle prior to and following each trip.
- Comply with ICC and DOT regulations.
- First shift operation with flexible starting time; generally starting at 5:30 AM.
- Overtime available based on customer demand and potential to work in Manufacturing.
- Meet daily objectives in delivering our products to our customers.
- Flexibility to move to work in other areas when hours are available.
- Communicate with company managers on a daily basis ensuring objectives have been achieved in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner.
- Provide Excellent Customer Service!
The Location: Cordeck is based in Kenosha, WI. This is a great place to work because we offer a variety of responsibilities on a daily basis and opportunity for growth. We are an inclusive culture and have fun at work.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive pay and benefits.
- Great and inclusive company culture
- Daily variety of responsibilities
- Opportunities for growth
KAM Industries, Ltd., d/b/a Cordeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.