We offer a great company culture, competitive benefits, and an opportunity to grow within the organization!
We are a growing manufacturing company based in Wisconsin that offers its employees a great company culture, competitive benefits, and an opportunity for growth.
· Cordeck is a family friendly company and is known for the great care we take with customers and employees alike.
· We are committed to serving our communities through charitable giving and employee involvement in community projects through a variety of sources.
· We believe in treating others the way we want to be treated, with courtesy and respect.
· We’re looking for a Construction Sales Manager. The salary range we’re offering is $60,000 – $70,000 annually, based on experience.
· We offer paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) with company match and profit sharing.
· We also offer a comprehensive health insurance packages for full-time positions.
· Bachelor’s Degree and eight or more years related experience and/or training in the building materials and/or manufacturing field.
· Blueprint reading experience and construction background, a must
· Excellent Customer Service, written and verbal communication skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office; basic understanding of Mac OS systems preferred
· High level of accuracy and confidentiality
· Develop a strategic leadership model for product awareness and advance market share to achieve departmental objectives.
· Maintain quality control, budgetary, and scheduling requirements
· Manages departmental employees with project planning, proposals, negotiations, and closing of orders.
· Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution while measuring project performance to identify areas for improvement.
The Location: This position is based in Kenosha, WI.
Why Should You Apply?
· Competitive pay
· Great benefits
· Great company culture
· Reasonable work hours
KAM Industries, Ltd., d/b/a Cordeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. ‘